A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive or on your mobile device when you first visit a website. You can enable or disable cookies on your computer at any time, but Extreme Talent offers many features that are only accessible when cookies are enabled.
You control your cookies
- Store your membership details.
- Suggest castings that match your profile and your preferences.
- Offer membership opportunities based on your Extreme Talent profile and activity.
- Provide tailored website and email content that is relevant to your profile and the device on which you are accessing Extreme Talent.
- Provide advertising and re-marketing services.
- Improve security and prevent illegal activities.
How to manage your cookies
You can update your cookie settings at any time. However, by blocking cookies you will be unable to access some of the features on the Extreme Talent website, and you may have to enter your password more frequently.
To learn more about how to enable, edit, or disable cookies on your computer, please visit the aboutcookies.org website.